Readers beware, this mask comes with a big price tag.
The Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment is a mask with a big reputation. At $69 it doesn’t come cheap, but it boasts 6 big benefits on its website and packaging:
1. Helps Restore Photo Damaged Skin & Improves Skin Texture.
2. Helps De-clog to Minimize Pores & New Skin Rejuvenation.
3. Helps Pigmentation, Moisture, Stimulation & Skin Collagen.
4. Helps Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Aging Skin & Skin Elasticity.
5. Helps the Effects of Scaring & Clearer Skin.
6. Helps Fight Follicle Bacteria & Breakouts.
More details can be found here.
I have seen excellent results from using this product. Around the nose area you can see the mud pull impurities out as the mask dries. The luxurious mud is a rather unattractive brown-gray color, but it gets the job done. The morning after using this mask my skin always feels softer and appears clearer. Discoloration and redness also tends to be diminished when I use the mask regularly.
I would repurchase this mask, but the price tag is certainly a deterrent. Lush’s Mask of Magnaminty delivers me similar results for a fraction of the price and is sold in much larger quantities. However, if you have the money to spend, I would definitely invest in this mask for the complex under-the-skin benefits that you may not see immediately.